Product Spotlight: Mineral Essence
Mineral Essence is a natural, essential oil enhanced mineral supplement incorporating ionic trace minerals harvested from seawater.
Although we should get most of our minerals from food, so many of our food sources are grown in very nutrient-poor soil and therefore have very little of the minerals previously known to be in our fruits and vegetables. Not only is the soil devoid of most minerals now, it is heavily polluted with chemicals. We must have minerals, vitamins and enzymes for our body to actually carry out its myriad of functions that keep us alive.
Mineral Essence has amazing benefits. It is a balanced, full-spectrum ionic mineral complex with over 62 trace minerals. Mineral Essence has one of the most complete mineral profiles available.
Not only does Mineral Essence contain an incredibly wide spectrum of different minerals, but each mineral component is precisely proportioned in relation to the others. Such careful control of mineral content is of paramount importance. Why? An excess of one element – while beneficial in smaller quantities – might not only be mildly toxic in itself, but also impinge on the assimilation of other minerals, creating a biochemical cascade effect.
“Trace minerals do not exist by themselves but in relationship to one another. Too much of one trace element can lead to imbalances in others resulting in disease, rather than the absence of disease.” [Dr. Alexander Schauss]
Enhanced Bioavailability – All of the minerals in Mineral Essence are ionic – a chemical form which maximizes mineral absorption in the intestines. Minerals in an organic or colloidal state are not as readily assimilated. The essential oils included in Mineral Essence further enhance mineral absorption – besides providing other far-reaching benefits.
INGREDIENTS – Over 62 ionic trace minerals: Royal jelly, Pure honey, and the Essential Oils of Cinnamon, Lemon, Peppermint.
Minerals: Essential Electrolytes
Trace minerals are very vital elements of the human body. Without them, we would lose electrolyte balance in our cells, which would contribute to premature aging and health problems. Heart disease, which is a serious health issue, may start from a trace mineral deficiency in the smooth muscle of the heart.
Benefits of Selected Trace Minerals
- Calcium is essential for healthy bones and teeth, and it assists in blood clotting, muscle contraction, and nerve transmission.
- Chromium assists in the metabolism of glucose and regulates blood
- Cobalt promotes the formation of red blood
- Copper supports normal red-blood cell formation and connective tissue By storing and releasing iron, copper contributes to hemoglobin formation; it also supports central nervous system function.
- Iodine is required by the thyroid hormone to support
- Iron supports red blood cell formation and brain
- Magnesium supports nerves and muscles and activates over 100
- Molybdenum supports growth and
- Phosphorous, together with calcium, supports healthy bones and
- Potassium regulates heartbeat, fluid balance, and helps muscles
- Selenium is an essential component of a key antioxidant enzyme as well as being necessary for normal growth and development.
- Sulfur is required for muscle protein and
- Zinc is a mineral found in every fluid, tissue, cell and organ throughout the human body with high concentrates in the brain. Inadequate intake can effect over 200 enzymes involved in digestion, metabolism, reproduction and wound healing.
Application – Shake well before using. Young Living recommends 1-2 droppers once in the morning and once at night, before or after meals. It can also be taken as needed with a vitamin supplement.
If you are a serious carb addict you may also want to add Mineral Essence to your diet. Add 3 half droppers to your NingXia Red which also may reduce the cravings.
Need some support for muscle twitching at night? Try Mineral Essence in the evening.
Mineral Facial Mud Mask
2 TBS clay (powdered)
5 droppers Mineral Essence added to purified water – enough to form a paste
Mix the clay and water to form a smooth consistency. Add the essential oils.
Mix well. Apply with fingertips, avoiding the eye area and hairline.
Leave on 10-15 minutes but do not allow to completely dry and crack.
Remove the mask with a warm wet wash cloth.
Experiences With Mineral Essence
Brenda F. Mineral essence, has helped with my chocolate cravings.
Mara R. I do not love it, but I do love what it does for my body I’ve now learned to take it straight from the dropper. Still not my fave, but I don’t want to miss it! Leg cramps/ muscle spasms under control.
Lisa W. Daily straight on the tongue from the bottle! Minerals are essential to good health!!
Linda L. I love mineral essence now!!! It was really strong tasting at first and hard to take. I put it in my Ningxia or straight from the dropper. It helps me feel better overall…especially with energy and mental clarity.
Rachel J. I know Mineral Essence is a key for helping me ward of sugar cravings. When I am taking 5 half droppers twice a day I have less cravings.